Independent Ideas need Independent Funding!
Subscribe to ICA Red Membership today for just £20 a month
You’ll be supporting the ICA’s independence and getting unlimited access to all of our programmes
For a limited period, all new Red Members will receive Richard Hamilton at the ICA, 2005 (A2 4-colour offset print on 170gsm paper) by artist and ICA Board Chair Wolfgang Tillmans – and if you choose to pay for your year’s membership in advance, you’ll receive it signed.*
Red Members receive:
● Unlimited access to all exhibitions, films, talks, concerts and performances**
● Priority booking and free entry to all ICA keynote programmes
● Invitation to our Annual Members’ Assembly
● Free Annual Members’ Publication
● 10% discount on all books from the ICA Bookstore
● 10% discount on all meals and drinks at Rochelle Canteen, ICA
By selecting one of the two Red Membership options below, you are confirming that you have reviewed all ICA Membership Terms & Conditions
Join for £240 / year
Join for £20 / month
(Billed monthly – min. 12 months)
Richard Hamilton first came to public attention in 1951 with Growth and Form, his seminal early exhibition at the ICA, he was a member of the influential Independent Group, which was based at the ICA from 1952 to 1955 and is widely thought responsible for coining the term ‘Pop Art’. Like so many of the artists with whom the ICA has worked with over the past 74 years, Richard Hamilton and his work are synonymous not only with the ICA's legacy and importance, but also with how we understand the role of culture in society. Moreover, the current ICA logo is based on a poster/catalogue he designed for an exhibition at the ICA in 1950.
to activate your Red Membership account and access your benefits
* Posters will be shipped when circumstances allow – please bear with us during the Covid-19 period.
** Offer applies to one ticket per film title and excludes third-party hosted events.