We've finished confirming our new season of events to tie in with the Juergen Teller: Woo! exhibition up until the end of March, and you can preview our seasonal events guide above or download the PDF here. Upcoming highlights include -
- Paul Outerbridge: An Artful Balance. Paul Martineau from the J. Paul Getty Museum gives a talk about the 20th century American photographer and Modernist pioneer, Paul Outerbridge.
- Trouble with Censorship. A panel discussion taking a closer look at the role of censorship within art, the media, and society with media lawyer Mark Stephens and Helen Lewis, deputy editor of the New Statesman.
- Juergen Teller in Conversation with Bice Curiger.
- The latest additions to our Artists' Film Club series: Clemens von Wedemeyer’s Muster, Jim Shaw, Naheed Raza and a two-part series entitled Travelling exploring location, time and memory.
- Touring Talks. Join Harold Offeh and Karen McQuaid on guided tours of Juergen Teller: Woo!
- The Contemporary Body. A symposium discussing issues surrounding contemporary body politics.
- Freedom of Photography. Writer/curator David Campany and photographer Jason Evans explore why the medium's freedom is paramount.
We look forward to seeing you down here!